Why Work With Dan?
Dan has spent over a decade studying and working with great leaders. “Successful leaders understand the power of coaching. It’s no different than the sports world. Can you imagine an athlete achieving championship levels of performance if left to their own?”
The most effective coaches understand not all athletes are motivated by the same style or method. Identifying an individual’s mindset is the first step in achieving high performance.
Effective coaching will:
- Provide a safe environment in which people see themselves more clearly
- Identify gaps between where the client is and where the client needs or wants to be
- Ask for more intentional thought, action and behavior changes than the client would have asked of him or herself
- Guide the building of the structure, accountability, and support necessary to ensure sustained commitment
- Help the client navigate from point a to b faster than on their own, helping them differentiate from the pack and advance their career at a quicker clip.
- Model Authentic Leadership skills that are the game changers for today’s leaders.
There has never been a more important time to understand this fast paced, global economy. Companies operating in the same style and pace as before are a great disadvantage. Dan gives actionable feedback, personalized advice, and personalized growth plans for clients to increase company revenues, accelerate individual careers, and foster a culture of Authentic Leadership.
We Also Give Hands-On Workshops & Talks
Keim Lumber: Conflict:
Dan – you totally rocked! You connected deeply with a diverse audience, and everyone appreciated your vulnerability and openness! You exceeded our expectations!
~ Eric Schlabach
Toward the Goal The quality, relevance, delivery and connection of the content with the students and faculty were solid. With the sharing of your personal examples, I was reminded how important it is to be vulnerable and transparent in order to first connect and then drive home the point. I know they came away encouraged and eager to apply the teaching. ~ Bruce Hamsher